Pages

17.03.2017- Beauty Buys: Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Face Wash

Friday, 17 March 2017

Now that spring is in full swing, I'm hastily packing away some of my heavy duty winter skincare and switching things up with some new essentials. Seeing the sunshine again over the last week or so has felt like a real (long overdue!) treat, and as well as topping up those Vitamin D levels, lighter days are definitely making it easier to feel motivated, don't you think? These days I'm finding myself (sort of!) springing out of bed as soon as my alarm goes off, which is paying dividends in terms of not having to make a mad dash to the train station of a morning, as well as allowing myself a little bit more time to get to grips with a new cleansing companion: 



This Calendula Foaming Face Wash has been a real boon to my routine over the last few weeks, as it's wonderfully gentle whilst offering a much more thorough cleanse than most of my usual go-to products. It's one of those wonder buys which yields noticeable improvements even after the first use, and, as always with Kiehl's, the smallest of drops goes a really long way. Definitely one to add to the rebuy list when this little bottle runs out! 

Have you tried any new skincare recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground