Pages

27.03.2017- What I Wore Today #297

Monday, 27 March 2017

There are few things better about this time of the year than the re-emergence of the sunshine and some long overdue warmth after a winter which has seemed to last for an eternity. Whilst I'm still erring on the side of caution and haven't packed away all of my knits just yet, the jump in temperature over the last few weeks has been very welcome, particularly as it's given me the opportunity to get to grips with remixing some of my favourite wardrobe basics: 

outfit26march
Jacket- Zara 
Shirt- & Other Stories 
Jeans- Weekday (via ASOS) 
Bag- French Connection 
Shoes- Adidas (via Surfdome)
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (c/o John Lewis)

This outfit was my go-to a few weeks ago for a brunch date at Somerset House with Michelle, Sophie and Hannah, and it's a real classic weekend combination. These jeans from Weekday are more or less on a constant rotation from my wardrobe to the washing machine, and they're seriously some of the most comfortable I've ever owned- definitely worth a repeat purchase I think! This shirt from & Other Stories is another addition to my collection of pale blue, slightly oversized styles, but for a fuss free feel it's perfect- especially at the weekend! 

What are your spring style staples?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground