Pages

31.05.2017- What I Wore Today #303

Wednesday, 31 May 2017

Although I'm a fan of switching up my wardrobe every now and again, sometimes there are few things more comforting than taking things back to basics, styling staple pieces which are real everyday essentials. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds myself largely reaching for the same pieces on rotation week after week (more out of habit than anything else!), but it's always reassuring to be able to grab these old favourites without having to worry about how well they work together. As such, in recent weeks, I've been keeping things quite classic with a combination of monochrome marvels:

outfit31may
Jacket- c/o Warehouse 
Blouse- COS 
Trousers- ASOS 
Shoes- c/o Boden 

Most of this outfit is a combination of perennial favourites- and I'm sure you're all bored stiff of seeing the same basic black pieces styled with various combinations of white shirts! Having said that, I don't think it's a combination that I'll ever get tired of wearing- so I'm sure this definitely won't be the last outing which these pieces have! The most recent addition to my wardrobe here comes in the shape of this blouse from COS, which I snapped up in their last sale. Somewhere in the back of my head is a burgeoning wish to style it more casually with some denim- so watch this space! 

What are your go-to weekday styles? 

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground