Pages

12.06.2017- Beauty Buys: French Pharmacy Favourites

Monday, 12 June 2017

As well as taking in the glorious sights of Marseille and Sanary-sur-Mer, my recent trip to France also provided me with the perfect opportunity to snap up some much sought-after pharmacy favourites. Needless to say, I could have spent a small fortune in Sephora (couldn't we all?!), but am pleased to report that I came home with both some new beauty favourites and some leftover spending money too (which I've naturally stashed away for my next trip..!)


Sheet masks have been a real game-changing discovery for me over the last eighteen months or so, and there's always something which feels really luxurious about finding the time to deploy one- especially if you're not planning on terrifying the neighbours in the process! This Tony Moly Seaweed Mask is a Sephora find which I'm yet to use but which I'm hoping to use over the next week or so- the promise of some skin purifying is much needed at the moment! Speaking of Sephora, this colour lip balm in Sweet Coral is another gem of a discovery, and something which I've been regularly reaching for over the last few weeks, especially as the colour is perfect for everyday. Last but by no means least -Embryolisse's Lait-Crème Concentré- a product which I've extolled the virtues of in a previous post, but which I was resolved to pick up for half the price in France. Luckily for me, the pharmacist took one look at the state of my severely sunburnt nose and walloped another 25% discount on top- proof that sometimes at least, being a Brit abroad does have an advantage or two!

What are your French pharmacy favourites?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground