Pages

28.06.2017- Beauty Buys: Beloved Botanicals

Wednesday, 28 June 2017


With everything in full bloom in the garden at the moment, I've not only been inspired to start arranging vases upon vases of fresh blooms all over the house, but have also been having a rummage through some of my favourite botanical beauty buys. These are real treasures of mine- some of which I use on a daily basis, and some of which are usually deployed across the summer months, in an attempt to try and combat some heat-induced horrors (last week, I'm looking at you...!) 


The Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash from Kiehl's is a product which I've been using since the start of the year (in tandem with the toner from the same range), and it's made such a noticeable difference to my skin that I'm convinced it's a product which I'll be repurchasing for life! The anti-inflammatory properties of Calendula have really worked wonders in terms of reducing redness and the number of breakouts which I find myself having- so a massive thumbs up from me! Jurlique's Rosewater Balancing Mist is another hero product, and one which is a summer staple for me- particularly if my skin is feeling a little bit dry as it offers such an instant fix.

The Wild Rose Beauty Balm from Neal's Yard Remedies is a product which I've waxed lyrical about on these pages before, but again, it's one of those essentials which ticks so many different boxes. Whether it's as a body balm or as a facemask, the rosehip seed oil works some serious magic. Finally, Liz Earle's Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil- another hot weather hero, especially if your hair has a tendency to go as wild as mine does the moment that the temperatures start to climb. With melon seed oil and coconut oils, it's a one-stop-shop for smoothing those frizz-enduced flaways! 

What are your current beauty heroes?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground